Our School is supported by a variety of staff who pride themselves on education and building trust with students.
The counseling office provides mental health support, as well as scheduling assistance and career education / counseling. Learn more on our counseling page.
- School Counselor - Shallane Mullison
- School Counselor - Erika Houtchens
- School Counselor - Nick Hyland
- School Counselor - Heather Taylor
- Registrar - Candice Hedinger
- Counseling Secretary - Sabrina O'Brien
Facilities and Maintenance
Supporting the physical needs of our building, our facilities team ensures that our school environment is clean and conducive to learning. Discover more about Facilities & Maintenance.
- Lead Custodian - Riet Layton
- Day Custodian - Tyler Coughlin
The health office team strives to maximize each students’ potential by removing health-related barriers to learning. Learn more about the district’s Health Services.
- Nurse - Ashlyn Rodriguez-Caro
- Health Aide - Brandi Golden
Learning coaches support all educators through personalized coaching and professional learning, fostering effective, exciting, and meaningful learning experiences for all.
- Learning Coach/Librarian - Tasha Tolbert
- Learning Coach - Anne Sutton
Healthy bodies support healthy minds. Our Nutrition Services team works to provide two nutritious and delicious meals each school day. Learn more about Nutrition Services.
- Nutrition Services - Hannah Decker
- Nutrition Services - Donna Miller
- Nutrition Services - Jennifer Edignton
School Resource Officers
School Resource Officers keep a focus on safety and security at all of our school campuses, contributing to a safe learning environment. Learn more about Safety & Security.